Here’s where some of our recent grads have landed:
- John Deere
- Discovery Benefits
- General Mills
- Grant Thornton LLP
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
And here’s what some of our alumni are doing:
- Founder/CEO of R.D. Offutt Co., world’s largest potato farming operation
- CEO of Kaiser Permanente, country’s largest nonprofit health system
- CEO of Sanford Health, the largest rural nonprofit health system in the U.S.
- President of wealth management group, U.S. Bancorp, country’s sixth largest commercial bank
- Senior Vice President, General Electric Co. Regional Sales Manager, Intel, Singapore
That’s just a handful of the many successful Concordia business leaders serving in all parts of the world.
Planning on Becoming an Accountant?
We have the second highest pass rate for the CPA exam among Minnesota colleges and universities (64.4 percent with an average score of 76).