- A small class cohort
- Professors who have their doctorates plus extensive nursing experience
- National accreditation with approval from Minnesota and North Dakota Boards of Nursing
- Labs with simulation manikins
- An emphasis on global health and cultural competence
- Clinicals and internships at healthcare facilities in and around Fargo- Moorhead – many of them less than 10 minutes away from campus
- Encouragement to discover your vocation
When you’ve completed our program, you’ll be able to take the nursing board examination to become licensed as a registered nurse (R.N.).
Calvin Miller ‘07
RN in Cardiac Intensive Care at Sanford Health in Fargo, N.D.
Nursing is such a diverse profession with an incredibly steep learning curve, so it is extremely rare for new graduate nurses to feel one hundred percent prepared when they finally are responsible and accountable for the lives of their patients. That being said, I believe that Concordia provided me with the essential experiences, resources, and knowledge in order to feel confident in my ability to learn and adapt to any situation.
Katie Hoven ’13
R.N. on cardiology unit, Sanford Health in Sioux Falls, S.D.
Concordia has provided me with a lot of great experiences – not only in my nursing program but also through other opportunities. The nursing faculty has been outstanding and given me a lot of different experiences that cover a wide range of the nursing practice.
Anastasia Young '14
Nursing and Religion Majors
I’ve been able to do everything I’ve wanted to do at Concordia. Because of my experiences, I know that I will be able to serve others by combining my passions for healing and interfaith issues.”
Elizabeth Weiss ’10
Nurse at St. Joseph’s Hospital and Health Center in Dickinson, N.D.
Concordia teaches us to become ‘thoughtful and informed men and women dedicated to the Christian life" so we can influence the world and make a difference.’ Each day I try to make a positive difference in the lives of the people I serve; ripples in a pond instead of waves in the ocean