Concordia College is particularly welcoming to students from outside the United States. With a welcoming student body and an active International Student Organization, you’ll fit right in.
Here’s what we need:
- Your completed online application. Be sure to highlight all of your extracurricular involvement and your academic successes. You can also download a paper application.
- Complete records of your secondary school (and university study if you have any).
- Certificates from any national tests or boards and any A Level or O Level Certificates.
- Two academic letters of recommendation from your teachers or school officials.
- Evidence of your English proficiency, unless you're from a recognized English-speaking country.
- Your completed International Student Financial Aid and Certification Form.
Entrance requirements for Concordia include graduation from a secondary school with above-average grades and demonstrated English proficiency. And although we don’t require your ACT or SAT results or a personal essay, all three may increase your chances for admission.
Concordia is a Higher Education member of the Council of International Schools working collaboratively for the continuous improvement of international education. Concordia also is proudly a member of Study Minnesota, connecting international students to Minnesota.
- High quality education
- Reasonable costs (our students and families tell us we are one of the best values in American higher education)
- Friendly, welcoming, and dynamic campus and community
- Extraordinarily active and award winning international programs