Concordia College is particularly welcoming to students from outside the United States. We have a welcoming student body and an active International Student Organization.
In addition, we are committed to your success from the beginning. Your experience at Concordia begins with the August session of Collegetown, a credit-bearing accelerated English-learning program that will introduce you to the American college system.
Here’s what we need:
- Your completed online application. Be sure to highlight all of your extracurricular involvement and your academic successes. You can also download a paper application.
- Complete records of your secondary school (and university study if you have any).
- Certificates from any national tests or boards and any A Level or O Level Certificates.
- One academic letter of recommendation from your teacher or school official.
- Evidence of your English proficiency, unless you're from a recognized English-speaking country.
- Your completed International Student Financial Aid and Certification Form.
Entrance requirements for Concordia include graduation from a secondary school with above-average grades and demonstrated English proficiency. And although we don’t require your ACT or SAT results or a personal essay, all three may increase your chances for admission.
Concordia is a Higher Education member of the Council of International Schools working collaboratively for the continuous improvement of international education. Concordia also is proudly a member of Study Minnesota, connecting international students to Minnesota.
- High quality education
- Reasonable costs (our students and families tell us we are one of the best values in American higher education)
- Friendly, welcoming, and dynamic campus and community
- Extraordinarily active and award winning international programs
Concordia is in Moorhead, Minn., right on the border of Minnesota and North Dakota. Between Moorhead and neighboring Fargo, you’ll experience a quintessential mid-sized American city.Learn More