Including Concordia’s FAFSA code (002346) is important for smooth and timely processing of awards.
Other important details about this annual online form:
- Completing the FAFSA is easy. You can apply for a PIN (the electronic signature) at the same time. And, if you make an error, you’ll be asked to correct it along the way.
- It’s free – for up to 10 schools.
- You’re not obligated to anything.
- If family circumstances have changed since the last time you filed, it’s important to submit a FAFSA so that you can be considered for additional financial aid.
- Financial assistance at Concordia exceeds $64 million from all sources, including gift assistance (like grants and scholarships), student loans and work study.
Note: Do not Google FAFSA as it may result in FAFSA.com, a site that will charge you to complete this FREE form.
The U.S. Department of Education selects approximately one-third of FAFSA applications for verification.Verification Guide (PDF)