- Gather your tools. Social Security numbers for you and anyone else whose financial information you are submitting; your driver's license number; records of untaxed benefits received; federal income tax returns for you and your parents or stepparents (if you are a dependent); W-2 forms
- Get your FAFSA PIN. The PIN allows you to electronically sign your Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- Submit your FAFSA online. Remember to designate Concordia College (code 002346) as your school of choice.
- Keep a copy of both your and your parents’ Federal Income Tax Returns.
- Submit to the Office of Financial Aid any requested information and/or documents that have been requested.
- Review your information and check the status of your application in C-Port.
- Report any external scholarships in C-Port.
- Contact the Financial Aid Office at (218) 299-3010 or (800) 699-9897 if your circumstances change or are unusual.
There are no institutional grants or scholarships available for the masters program. Eligibility for loan programs will be based on the FAFSA.More about Loans
There are no institutional grants or scholarships or federal aid available for the Accelerated Nursing program. Some private loans require that you complete a FAFSA.More about Loans
If your family resources become strained or substantially worse, visit the Financial Aid office about your options. You may choose to appeal your financial aid.Learn More
You must be enrolled as a full time student (at least 12 credits) to receive the financial aid that has been awarded to you (15 credits for Minnesota Grant).