Walk-ins are welcome, or schedule an appointment by calling the health center.
- Diagnosis and outpatient treatment of respiratory, gastrointestinal, genitourinary, skin, neuromuscular and orthopaedic conditions
- Physical examination for varsity athletics, graduate school application, premarital requests and employment
- Psychiatric services and referrals
- Gynecological services including pregnancy testing and prenatal care
- Diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- Certified laboratory tests
- Limited immunizations and TB screening
- First aid
- Suture removal
- Allergy injections
- Support services for rape and abuse
- Nutrition and diet counseling and referral
- Referral to specialists
If you need counseling outside the realm of the Health Center you will be referred to appropriate counselors or agencies. Hospitalization will be arranged if you cannot safely or reasonably treated as an outpatient.
Provider visits are filed to your health insurance. All charges not covered by insurance are the responsibility of you and your parents. In order to process claims, students must have their own insurance card.
Check with your insurance carrier regarding coverage at the college health center.
If you are not covered by your parents’ insurance policy, the college strongly recommends that you participate in the group plan offered to Concordia students.