Option 1: Order Transcripts Online
Concordia College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide its online transcript ordering service. Transcripts can be ordered for a small fee through this service using any major credit card.
- To order an official transcript(s), log in to the Clearinghouse secure site.
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session.
- A signed consent is required to fulfill the transcript order. A consent form will be generated for your order that you can return to the National Student Clearinghouse via fax, mail or as a scanned email attachment.
- Order updates will be emailed to you to notify you when we have received and processed your order. You can also check order status or history online. Your credit card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- If you have questions about the National Student Clearinghouse’s transcript ordering service, please contact them via email or phone at 703-742-7791.
- There is an option for a PDF electronic transcript. However, we do not have this option for students who attended 1984 and before.
Option 2: Alternative Ordering Option
Individuals who do not have both a major credit card and a valid email address may complete and submit an Official Transcript Request form to the Office of the Registrar. Print out the form, once complete and signed, then fax it to 218-299-3224 or mail to our office, at the address listed below.
Option 3: Mail
You may request a transcript through the U.S. Postal Service. Please include the following information in your request:
- Your first and last name (include maiden name, if applicable)
- Concordia College I.D. number or Social Security number
- Current Address and daytime phone number
- Email address
- Approximate dates of attendance
- Number of transcripts requested
- Names and complete addresses for all recipients
- Type of service requested (see below)
- Student’s handwritten signature
Delivery Information for Options 2 or 3
An official transcript contains the college seal and a signature certifying its authenticity. All transcripts come in individually sealed envelopes, unless otherwise specified. Transcript requests are not processed if the student has an outstanding financial obligation. We cannot accept phone or email requests.
Office of the Registrar
901 8th Street S
Moorhead MN 56562
Regular orders will be processed within 2 business days. Transcripts received through the mail will be processed within 2 business days.
Same Day Service
$20.00 Rush Fee for processing orders the same day and sending them out first class mail or hold for pick up. Enclose a check, cash or money order for rush fee. Credit cards are not accepted.
Additional $35.00 for processing an order and sending it Fed-Ex overnight express. Please note that we are unable to deliver express transcripts to post office boxes; a street address is required. All requests for express service must be received by 2 p.m. to be processed that day.
Federal Express International - $35