We’re looking for students who are motivated, dependable, leaders, self-starters, team players, positive and creative.
"Working for DS helps me to learn better how to work for in the future. It has all the same rules as any other job and prepares me for that experience."
Benefits of working in Dining Services
- Competitive wages and raises – the starting wage is $8.25/hour, $1 more than the typical campus wage
- Schedule flexibility
- Holidays and breaks off of work
- Opportunities for advancement
- Diverse experiences
- Work on campus; no driving to and from work
- No social security taxes taken from your paycheck
- Meal benefits
- Leadership and management opportunities