- Attend regularly scheduled SGA meetings, including Student Government Forum meetings.
- Serve as an active member of appropriate college committees as appointed by the President and report regularly on the work of those committees.
- Contribute to the monthly SGA updates to students.
- Update your Commission’s page on the SGA websitehttp://www.concordiacollege.edu/C-port bi-weekly and communicate your updates to SGA PR Commissioner.
- Keep weekly office hours in the SGA office.
- Attend SGA sponsored events and participate in SGA promotional activities (i.e., CEC events, Info Booth, etc.)
- Exhibit responsible behavior by abiding by college policy, succeeding academically (minimum 2.25 GPA), and making positive, healthy life choices.
- Act as a role model among your peers and as a positive representative of Concordia College and SGA.