Concordia College COVID-19 Event Mitigation Reminders
With a continuing effort to contain the spread of COVID-19, Concordia College would request you adhere to the following campus-wide protocols while attending events in person:
- Masks are required in public indoor spaces and in workspaces where distancing cannot be maintained.
- Unvaccinated individuals are required to wear a mask indoors at all times.
- When possible, behave in a manner that creates distance between you and others.
- Consider minimizing mask removal while eating/drinking, especially when in crowded settings.
- To help manage social distancing, each room is set up for maximum occupancy within campus distancing guidelines that reduce the overall capacity of the space.
- Outdoors: In general, people do not need to wear masks when outdoors. However, CDC recommends that people who are not fully vaccinated wear a mask in crowded outdoor settings or during activities that involve sustained close contact with other people who are not fully vaccinated.
- All guests must continue to monitor their own symptoms and practice good hygiene. Those who do not feel well or exhibit any of the COVID-19 symptoms must not come to campus.
- Concordia College is a welcoming community and will not tolerate discrimination against persons wearing masks for whatever reasons.