Oct. 18: Weekly COVID Message
Dear Concordia Students, Faculty, and Staff,
As we continue to prepare for the coming semester, we want to give the campus community an update on vaccination protocol.
- Current students must submit proof of vaccination or have an approved exemption by December 14. The deadline to ask for an exemption is November 1.
- Incoming students will be required to receive a first dose of a two-dose vaccine series or a one-dose vaccine or submit an exemption request by January 6, 2022.
- Students who receive an exemption will be required to undergo weekly testing.
Exemptions are being considered for medical, religious, and conscience reasons. Please dedicate a few minutes to complete the necessary form to explain your reasoning and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find a location to receive a vaccine, you can text your ZIP code (Moorhead is 56560) to 438829.
With Fall break approaching, we remind you that COVID transmission rates are high in many places outside our campus. The Mayo Clinic has a number of travel tips to keep you as safe as possible.
Over the break, the COVID Student Helpline is still available at (701) 730-8304. Modified hours during break:
- Saturday, Oct. 23 and Sunday, Oct. 24: voicemails checked and returned at approximately 10 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 25 – Friday, Oct. 29: Helpline available 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 30 and Sunday, Oct. 31: voicemails checked and returned at approximately 10 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Our COVID emails will resume after classes restart. They will then be sent out every other week. If there are important updates between times, we will send out messages as needed.
COVID response group