- Homecoming will be designed around smaller student events. Alumni and friends will be invited to participate virtually.
- Family Weekend will have special events on campus for students only. Parents/families will be invited to participate virtually.
Fall Academic Symposium
- Plenary sessions will be streamed for students, faculty, staff, and community members. In-person sessions will be limited in size and available to members of the campus community.
- Leaders of Concordia’s fine arts programs are reviewing the number, scale, and format of events being planned for fall. It is understood these events will be adapted to maintain required health and safety protocols and that many will be offered via streaming or digital pre-recording. This includes the Concordia Christmas Concert.
- As a member of the Minnesota Intercollegiate Athletics Conference (MIAC), Concordia does not independently define the schedule and format of athletics competitions. In the coming weeks, we anticipate MIAC leadership will communicate the league’s intent for fall competition. The college will determine the plan for participating in league competition at that time.
- There are many other events hosted by student organizations and campus groups that are integral to the student experience. These events will also be carefully considered throughout the fall term in order to determine the best methods of delivery.