Dining Services has new plans for fall that align with the college's overarching need to physical distance and limit contact in our common spaces.
New measures include:
- Anderson Commons will briefly close between lunch and dinner for deep cleaning
- All Dining Services locations will be deep cleaned upon closing daily
- Staff will serve meals
- Tables and chairs will be spaced to encourage social distancing
- To-go options will be available daily, including a remote location in East Complex
- Added flexibility for meal swipe usage in retail locations
Residence halls will be open in fall 2020 with carefully planned changes to promote student health.
- For this academic year, we will be lifting the requirement that first- and second-year students must live on campus – allowing them to live off campus if they desire.
- There will be reduced density on each floor and enhanced cleaning regimens for common areas.
- Students may request single occupancy rooms; all requests will be considered based on availability.
- Students living in on-campus housing will be provided with important guidelines and directions to help maintain a clean and comfortable atmosphere in our halls.
- Final room and roommate assignments will be made the week of July 27.
Updated Move-in Information
Read about our new move-in dates and our drop and go options