Travel and Vehicle Use Guidelines
All non-essential college travel is suspended. Any essential college-related travel must receive prior approval from departmental supervisor.
Travel for academic and work-related purposes within the Fargo-Moorhead community is allowed without prior approval. Examples: Internships, clinicals, performances, competitions, pickups/deliveries, catering, in-person meetings.
For travel involving Concordia Transportation Services vehicles, the following protocols must be followed:
- Masks must be worn at all times within a vehicle unless traveling alone.
- 6 feet of distancing should be maintained at all times.
- Wash/sanitize hands prior to entering vehicle and upon arrival at destination.
- 12 passenger vans: three passengers plus driver occupancy limit, one passenger per seat spaced diagonally to create distance, outside air circulation on in-vehicle climate control system, windows open when possible to increase air circulation.
- Sedans: one passenger plus driver occupancy limit, passenger occupies rear seat, outside air circulation on in-vehicle climate control system, windows open when possible to increase outside air circulation.