This need-based scholarship is open to underrepresented students (including, but not limited to, students of color and/or first-generation students) passionate about pursuing a STEM-related career rooted in the natural sciences. Qualifying programs: biology, chemistry, computer science, environmental and sustainability studies, mathematics, neuroscience, physics, or pre-engineering.
- Receive a $6,500 annual scholarship (maximum eight semesters).
- Guaranteed access to one paid internship over the course of your undergraduate study.
- Guaranteed access to one paid summer research experience over the course of your undergraduate study.
- Regular professional support and mentoring within the program.
- Members of a cohort form a community of students with similar interests and experiences.
How to Apply
- Students must be admitted to Concordia College before applying to the STEM Cohort. If you have not yet applied to Concordia College, apply now.
- Complete a FAFSA and exhibit financial need.
- Submit your STEM Discovery Scholarship application.