The mission of the Credo Honors Program is to develop compassionate leaders of conscience by providing opportunities for high-achieving students to make scholarly contributions and work collaboratively in academic and community settings, locally and globally.
Goals of the Credo Program
- Credo students will become leaders of conscience at Concordia College which will prepare them to apply their learning as global citizens.
- Credo students will develop research skills and will design and produce research and/or creative projects in the appropriate disciplinary or interdisciplinary context.
- Provide collaborative learning experiences and cohort opportunities to create a community of scholars
- Promote an environment of co-inquiry between faculty and students through intensive research
- Encourage and support leadership development
- Develop transferable skills that will serve students during their time at Concordia and as they transition to careers and post-baccalaureate education
- Encourage innovative, creative, and integrative pedagogy that will influence broadly the teaching on our campus