Tuition: $720 per credit and the CALLEd program has a total of 35 credits.
Students seeking licensure in languages have 39 total program credits.
Tuition expenses do not include fees associated with MN licensure exams or licensure application with the Minnesota Department of Education. There is a one-time student teaching fee of $500, which includes a student's background check fee, the edTPA portfolio fee, and classroom teacher stipends. Additionally, students are assessed a $50 fee for their methods course (for the classroom teacher). Students are also responsible for liability insurance ($35) for all clinical experiences and must use Education Minnesota for coverage.
*Rates apply to terms occurring from June 2016 through May 2017.
For more information, please read the "Fee Payment" section below and "Frequently Asked Questions."
Receiving Tuition and Fees Statements
Emails will be sent to students at their Concordia email address indicating that a new billing statement has been prepared and is ready for viewing shortly after the 15th of each month. The email provides a link to CobberNet and, once logged in, students can access the "eBill" page by selecting the TouchNet icon.
Paper statements are only mailed in mid-July and mid-December to the student's permanent address; all other monthly statements (including summer sessions) are only available online. Please refer to the section below entitled “View or Pay Fees Online.”
Between billing cycles, updated balances or current activity can be viewed by logging into the "eBill" site and selecting the "recent account activity" link (Current Account Status tab).
Please note the following due dates:
- Payments for fall semester are due by Aug. 15.
- Payments for spring semester are due by Jan. 15.
- Payments for first-time enrollees for summer semester are due by July 15.
- Payments for continuing enrollees for summer semester are due by June 15.
- Any subsequent charges are due by the 15th of the following month.
Interest (8 percent per annum) is assessed on fee statement charges if not paid in full by the due date. Registration for future semesters and release of transcripts may not be allowed until outstanding fees are paid.
If you have questions on paying your fees, please contact the Business Office at (218) 299-3150.
Ways to Pay your Fees
- Cash – in Business Office
- Check/Money order – in Business Office or via mail (include student's ID number on check)
- Electronic Check (checking/savings) – online (see instructions below)
- Credit Card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, VISA) – online (see instructions below). Please note that a nonrefundable convenience fee of 2.75% of the transaction amount (minimum $3) will be assessed for credit card payments.
View or Pay Fees Online
- Log on to CobberNet
- Click the TouchNet icon at the top of the screen.
TO VIEW YOUR STATEMENT:
Click on the "eBill" tab from the top menu bar of TouchNet. This will show your most recent statement. If you would like to view earlier statements, choose a different date from the drop down menu and click "GO."
TO MAKE A PAYMENT:
- Click on the "Payment" tab on the top menu bar.
- Click on the "Pay" link on the right-hand side of the page.
- Follow directions according to payment method for electronic check (checking/savings) or credit card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, VISA).
To Request a Refund of a Credit Balance and Set Up Electronic Refunds
If you have a credit balance on your account and would like a refund, please contact the Business Office by email email@example.com or phone (218) 299-3150. Refunds are not issued automatically.
If you would like to receive refunds electronically rather than by paper check, please set up your banking information as follows:
- Log on to CobberNet
- Click on the TouchNet icon at the top of the CobberNet screen.
- Click on "My Account."
- Click on "My Profiles."
- If you have a "Saved Payment Method," simply edit that account by checking the box under "Refund Options."
- If you need to add a new payment method, please follow the directions on the screen under that section.
Reminder: The above steps only set up your banking information. You will need to contact the Business Office to request a refund.
What information do I need to return to the Business Office?
Before starting your course(s), the Business Office will need a completed Payment Agreement and Disclosure Statement on file for you. Please mail the completed form to:
Attn: Larry Rock
901 8th St. S.
Moorhead MN 56562