Multimedia Journalism | Major
An interdisciplinary program combining art, communication and English. Many students pair a major in multimedia journalism with a minor in art, communication, English or political science.
Successful completion of the major in multimedia journalism will enable you to:
- Understand the changing role and importance of journalism in modern society
- Use rich, precise and illuminating language
- Construct skillful narratives
- Find and assess relevant facts, interpret them and present them in a context that is concise, fair and accurate
- Show familiarity with the major ethical and legal issues in journalism.
A degree in multimedia journalism will prepare you for work in a variety of careers where multimedia skills are in demand.Learn More
Read about graduation requirements and course descriptions.Learn More