Many of our neuroscience students attend graduate school, medical school or join academic neuroscience labs where they work on some of the most complex neuroscience issues in human health.
What are some of our recent graduates doing?
- Graduate student at Notre Dame working on treating brain cancer by using nanoparticles to deliver drugs to the brain
- Medical student at the University of Minnesota
- Medical student at Rosalind Franklin University in Chicago
- Researcher studying the damaging effects of zinc after stroke at the University of New Mexico
- Researcher at Denver Health and Hospital Authority who previously worked at Sanford Research, Sioux Falls.
- Pharmacist in the University of Michigan Health System, studied Pharmacy at University of Michigan
- Graduate student at the University of Minnesota researching in the area of neuropharmacology