The mission of the Credo Honors Program is to develop compassionate leaders by providing opportunities for high-achieving students to make scholarly contributions and work collaboratively in academic and community settings, locally and globally.
Goals of the Credo Program
- Credo students will become leaders of conscience at Concordia College to prepare them become informed global citizens.
- Credo students will develop research skills, design and produce research and/or creative projects in the appropriate disciplinary or interdisciplinary context.
- Provide collaborative learning experiences and partnership opportunities to create a community of scholars
- Promote an environment of co-inquiry between faculty and students through intensive research
- Encourage and support leadership development
- Develop transferable skills that will serve students during their time at Concordia and as they transition to careers and postgraduate education
- Encourage an innovative, creative, and integrative culture that will influence the teaching on our campus