Students present high-quality scholarly work they have conducted with faculty at Concordia, either in coursework or independent learning opportunities. This year’s event will include oral presentation/paper/artist talk sessions and poster/art exhibition sessions, career and research preparation resources for students, awards, and a department/program session. This event is only possible thanks to the hard work of our planning committee.
Karen Carlson (Alumni Relations), Stacie Erickson (Office of Undergraduate Research), Jacob Hanson (student), Karla Knutson (English), Susan Lee (Art), Emily Luckhardt (student), Dawn Rude (Academic Affairs), Krys Strand (Office of Undergraduate Research), Erika Strandjord (English), Darin Ulness (Chemistry).
Logistics and Program (Chair, Krys Strand):
- Stacie Erickson (Office of UR), Susan Larson (Psychology), Emily Luckhardt (student), Dawn Rude (Academic Affairs), and Sonja Wentling (History).
Publicity/Publications (Chair, Erika Strandjord):
- Jason Askvig (Biology), Philip Lemaster (Psychology), Ali Froslie (student), and Derek Heilig (student).
Career Preparation (Chair, Karla Knutson):
- Thelma Berquo (Physics), Bruno Surdo (Career Center), Katherine Anderson (student), and Karissa Chouinard (student).
External Relations (Chair, Darin Ulness):
- Karen Carlson (Alumni Relations), Amy Kelly (Marketing and Communications), Pete Lien (Admissions), Karen Olson (Career Center).
Concordia Scholars: Showcase of Undergraduate Research (Chair, Lisa Sjoberg):
- Teri Langlie (Education), Susan Lee (Art), Emeline Otto (student)
We would also like to thank several generous donors for providing financial assistance for this event as well as the Office of Undergraduate Research student interns: Ciara Duffy-Gideon, Emily Luckhardt, Jacob Hanson, Emily Campbell, Natalie Rivera, and Sarah Curran.