To be nominated for this honor, the scholarship presented at the event must meet these criteria:
- Project demonstrates a high degree of rigor, depth, and quality
- Project is an original, creative activity or a research project that makes a relevant contribution to the area of study
- Presentation of research (written, oral, performance) is clear, professional, and engaging
- Research was conducted and presented in an ethical manner
- Project as a whole serves as an excellent example of undergraduate scholarship for the Concordia community
If a presenter’s work is nominated, an invitation with further instructions on the submission process will be provided.
Faculty may nominate exemplary COSS presentations in any format (e.g. poster, oral presentation, digital scholarship, visual/performing arts). To nominate, email the scholar's name and presentation title to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 25, 2018.
Please contact Lisa Sjoberg, College Archivist, with questions.