Concordia is partnering with SASS-SmartShip for delivery of your I-20. Once you pay your enrollment deposit to Concordia, please follow these steps to obtain your I20 and Admission Packet:
- Register on the STUDENT LOG IN tab at http://www.sass-smartship.com/sass-smartship/StudentLogIn.aspx
- Once registered, please log in (on the Student Tab) and select CONCORDIA COLLEGE - MOORHEAD – INTERNATIONAL ADMISSIONS from the drop down menu to create your pending shipment.
- Next, follow the link to the secure payment portal to pay with a credit card as a guest.
- When your transaction is successful, Concordia will promptly receive a prepaid shipping label via email, which will be printed and affixed to your pending shipment. (Please allow the college 24 – 48 Hours to prepare your shipment or documents once the label has been generated/received.)
- You can monitor the status of your shipment on your Home Page by clicking on your tracking number. Once in transit, international shipments typically deliver within 3 – 5 business days depending on the country. Shipments destined for delivery within the domestic United States arrive overnight or the next business day.
Regulation requires all prospective F-1 students to pay the I-901 Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) Fee before the Department of State issues you a visa. To pay the I-901 SEVIS Fee, visit FMJfee.com to access the SEVIS Form I-901.
Who needs to pay the I-901 SEVIS Fee?
- All prospective F-1 students from countries where a visa to travel to the United States is mandatory.
- All prospective F-1 students from visa waiver countries (before seeking admission at a U.S. port of entry).
- Any nonimmigrant in the United States applying for a change of nonimmigrant status to F-1 status (before applying for a change of nonimmigrant status).
How do I pay the I-901 SEVIS Fee?
- Most prospective F1students also have the option to make a credit card payment on FMJfee.com. However, prospective international students with a country of citizenship or country of birth of Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria or Gambia must pay by money order, Western Union Quick Pay or certified check drawn from a U.S. bank.
- SEVP will accept third party payments, meaning someone else can pay your I-901 SEVIS Fee using the same method of payment. For students who cannot pay the fee by credit card, third party payers are also restricted from paying the fee by credit card.