We encourage students who have graduated from a secondary school with above-average grades to apply for admission. Admission decisions are made on a rolling basis beginning October 1 and are based on a holistic review of your completed application.
We are currently accepting applications for Fall 2019.
- English Language Proficiency
- Proof of Funding (e.g. bank statement)
- International Student Financial Aid Certification
- Optional: SAT or ACT test scores (can enhance academic scholarships)
- Concordia Portal: If you can upload your additional documents on the Portal Dashboard. Log back in to your account and you'll be directed to the document uploader.
- Common App: If you applied using the Common App, log in to your account and follow the directions to submit required documents. You must also download the International Student Financial Aid Certification form and Proof of Funding documents to email@example.com. Concordia's International Team will then add those document to your account.
If you are not able to upload all your required documents via the application portal or Common App, you may send additional material to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unofficial copies of required documents are acceptable to gain admission. After you are admitted to Concordia, all students will be required to submit original and/or certified copies signed by the proper authorities.
|November 1||First Priority International Application Date. Students who submit a completed application by this date will receive priority scholarship consideration.|
|January 1||Second Priority International Application Date. Students who submit a completed application by this date will receive second priority scholarship consideration.|