We encourage students who have begun university studies elsewhere and who have above-average grades to apply for admission. Admission decisions are made on a rolling basis beginning September 15 and are based on a holistic review of your completed application.
1. Complete an Application for Admission: International students must complete an online application.
2. Submit transcripts from your current university/college. After you submit your application online, you must submit copies of your academic records from your current institution to the Office of Admissions (firstname.lastname@example.org). Unofficial copies are acceptable for admission. However, once matriculated, all students will be required to submit original and/or certified copies signed by the proper authorities
Note: If you wish to transfer with less than one year of full-time university-level study (fewer than 26 semester hours) earned from your current institution, you will need to meet freshman admission standards, as well as maintain satisfactory academic progress in your postsecondary studies.
Country Specific Requirements
3. Demonstrate English Language Proficiency: All nonnative English-speaking international applicants must demonstrate English proficiency. The most common ways to satisfy the institution’s language requirements:
|TOEFL (Internet-based test)||71|
|SAT (Reading and Writing Section)||450|
|ACT (English Section)||14|
|Full List of English Proficiency Tests and English Speaking Countries|
You may send screenshots of your results and registration information to email@example.com.
4. Proof of Funding: Admitted international students are required to provide certified bank statements, parental wage statements, or other documents that reflect your ability to finance costs related to your studies.
Learn More about Proof of Funding and Financial Support
5. Financial Aid Certification Form: Admitted international student are required to complete and return this form, indicating your ability to finance your travel and study at Concordia College. This form, in addition to the Proof of Funding, are required before we’re able to conduct a Concordia Scholarship Interview.
Complete the Financial Aid Certification Form
|November 1||International Cobber Edge Application Deadline. Students who submit complete application by this date automatically qualify for an additional $1,000USD scholarship per year.|
|January 1||International Priority Cobber Application Deadline. Students who submit complete applications by this date automatically qualify for an additional $500USD scholarship per year.|
|March 1||International Cobber Advantage Application Deadline. Students who submit complete applications by this date automatically qualify for an additional $250USD scholarship per year.|