Accepted proof of financial documentation includes:
- Certified bank statement
- Parent wage statements
- Similar documentation that provides evidence of your ability to finance your portion of costs.
When gathering your financial documentation, please remember:
- You should include bank statements only, if at all possible.
- You must provide a statement from each person who will be supporting you financially.
- You must submit legible financial documentation including the name of the owner of the account.
- You may be asked to submit original documents at Concordia's discretion.
- You must provide the specific amount and currency of available funds, though funds on bank statements, etc., do not need to be shown in U.S. dollars.
- You must submit documentation from within the 12 months preceding the time you intend to enroll.