At Concordia, the price of a first class American education doesn't have to be prohibitive. Between our competitive tuition and a number of scholarship opportunities, students of many financial circumstances are able to attend.
By the Numbers
Cost is a factor in every college decision and we're ready to answer your questions. But we've put together a few points just to get you started.
- International Excellence Awards range from $14,000 to $25,000 per year, based on the strength of the student’s academic record.
- $1,000 annual Cobber Edge Scholarship for students who apply by November1, 2017
- $500 annual Priority Cobber Scholarship for students who apply by January 1, 2018
- $250 annual Cobber Advantage Scholarship for students who apply by March 1, 2018
- Performing arts scholarships ranging from $2,000 to $5,000 per year for students with talent in Music, Theatre, Speech or Debate, or Visual Arts.
- Students who complete the International Student Financial Aid and Certification Form and who participate in a “Skype Scholarship Interview” session on February 1 or 2, 2018 are guaranteed to receive at least $500 in additional scholarship assistance annually, or those who participate on April 5 or 6, 2018 will receive a minimum of $250 in additional annual scholarship assistance.
The total estimated cost of attendance for the 2018-2019 academic year is $54,603. The average international scholarship award for the 2017 academic year was $29,000.
To get a more complete look at how costs break down for international students, check out our other online resources.