At Concordia, the price of a first class American education doesn't have to be prohibitive. Between our competitive tuition and a number of scholarship opportunities, students of many financial circumstances are able to attend.
By the Numbers
Cost is a factor in every college decision and we're ready to answer your questions. But we've put together a few points just to get you started.
- International Excellence Awards range from $14,000 to $25,000 per year, based on the strength of the student’s academic record.
- $1,000 annual Cobber Edge Scholarship for students who apply by January 1, 2017
- $500 annual Priority Cobber Scholarship for students who apply by March 1, 2017
- Performing arts scholarships ranging from $2,000 to $5,000 per year for students with talent in Music, Theatre, Speech or Debate, or Visual Arts.
- Possible additional need-based financial aid for students who complete the International Student Financial Aid and Certification Form and who participate in a “Skype Scholarship Interview” session on February 1 or 3, 2017
The total estimated cost of attendance for the 2017-2018 academic year is $52,818. The average international scholarship award for the 2016 academic year was $29,000.
To get a more complete look at how costs break down for international students, check out our other online resources.