Prelude is designed for all first year international students who have enrolled for fall classes at Concordia. These students must complete the International Student Application for admission to Concordia.
- Earn 4 credits that count toward your degree – at Concordia or elsewhere.
- Advance your written, spoken and comprehensive proficiency in English under the supervision of highly trained and credentialed staff.
- Be introduced to American college life.
- Be prepared for college-level classwork in English through experiences on a residential global liberal arts campus.
- Explore a medium-size American community in the Upper Midwest of the United States with numerous field trips and excursions that complement your academic program.
- Interact with other international students and maintain significant interaction with American peers of same age and college-level experience.
- Be ready to start your first year on an American college campus with confidence!