Ways to Pay Your Fees
- Cash – in Business Office
- Check/money order – in Business Office or via mail (Please include Student ID number)
- Electronic check (checking or savings) – online
- Credit card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, VISA) – online (A convenience fee of 2.75% of the transaction amount will be assessed)
View Statements or Pay Fees Online
To View Your Statement
- Click on "eBills"
This will show your most recent statement
- If you would like to view earlier statements, choose a different date from the dropdown menu and click "GO"
Make a Payment
- Click on the "Payments" tab on the top menu bar
- Click on the "Pay" link on the right-hand side of the page
- Follow directions according to payment method
- Electronic check from savings or checking
- Credit card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, VISA)
Set up for Receiving Refunds Electronically
- Click on "My Account"
- Click on "My Profiles"
- If you have a "Saved Payment Method", edit that account by checking the box under "Refund Options"
- If you need to add a new payment method, follow the directions on the screen under that section
Reminder: You still need to request any refunds from the Business Office by emailing the Business Office or calling 218.299.3150. Refunds are not automatically issued.
Set up your Parents as Authorized Users
This way, they will be able to view your statements and pay your fees online.
- Click on "My Account"
- Click the "Authorized Users" button
- Complete required information.
- Authorized user(s) will receive login instructions and a randomly generated password
The authorized user should then log in with their email address and this password under the Authorized User section, update their profile and choose a new password
Receiving Tuition and Fees Statements
The first statement will be mailed to students at their permanent address in mid-July and is due by Aug. 15. Subsequent monthly statements will not be mailed – students and authorized users can access them electronically via TouchNet.
The first statement will be mailed to students at their permanent address in mid-December and is due by Jan. 15. Subsequent monthly statements will not be mailed – students and authorized users can access them electronically via TouchNet.
Statements will not be mailed but are available electronically in mid-May via TouchNet. Fees are due by June 15.