- Current address and phone number
- Social Security number
- Driver’s license number
- Name, address and telephone number of two personal references who have known you for at least three years and who reside at different addresses
- Be sure to use full legal name and select Concordia College-Moorhead when prompted to provide school name.
- Complete FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Receive student’s award notice from Concordia College this will indicate if eligible for a Federal Perkins Loan
- All eligible students will receive an e-mail to their Concordia e-mail account after they have accepted any offered Perkins loan. This e-mail will come from www.SignMyLoan.com and will not be available until after July 1st, 2016.
First-Time Borrowers will be asked to complete an entrance counseling session and electronically sign a Master Promissory Note (MPN). Failure to complete these tasks will result in cancellation of the loan.
Repeat Borrowers who previously signed an MPN will be asked to log in and view their disclosure statements.