Please review our overnight group visit policies below, then complete the Group Visit Request Form three weeks prior to your planned arrival and indicate that you are interested in an overnight stay. Our group tour coordinator will contact you within five business days about your possible visit.
- Overnight group request must be made three weeks in advance and are limited to 20 students. Overnight guests must be juniors or seniors in high school.
- All minor students must complete our Overnight Stay Liability and Consent forms.
- Group overnight stays are not available during holidays or final exam periods. Please see our academic calendar and campus events calendar for details.
- The admission office will cover the cost of breakfast in Anderson Commons for all overnight groups. Any additional meals needed can be purchased on campus in Anderson Commons or our café, The Maize.
- Overnight guests will be matched with a current Concordia student host and pairings will be approved by the chaperone. Changes are unable to be made to host arrangements once approval has been given.
- One adult chaperone is required for every 10 students. The chaperone(s) must remain with the student group at all times prior to lights out.
- Overnight visit experiences will include on-campus activities, a campus tour, an admission presentation, interactions with current students, and breakfast in our dining facility, Anderson Commons (a typical schedule is outlined below).
Expectations for Group Visits
- During your campus tour, please give your full respect and attention to your tour guides and/or admission representatives and keep phones silenced.
- Guest are expected to be respectful of the host and their belongings and adhere to the lights out policy.
- Guest should stay together as a group.
- Chaperones are expected to assist with compliance of group visit expectations.
- Groups not adhering to these expectations may not be welcomed back for future visits.
Example Schedule for Overnight Group Visit
|7 p.m.||Check In
|7:15 p.m.||Group Activities
On Campus with Current Student and Admission Representative
|8:30 p.m.||Meet Host|
|8:45 p.m.||Activities with Host|
|11 p.m.||Lights Out in Residence Halls|
Anderson Dining Center
|9:30 a.m.||Campus Tour|
|10:45 p.m.||Admission Presentation and Q&A|
|11:30 a.m.||Depart Campus|