Please review our group tour visit policies below, then complete the Group Tour Request Form 2 weeks prior to your planned arrival. Our visits coordinator will contact you within three business days about your group visit inquiry. If you submit a request within 2 weeks of your requested visit day, we may not be able to accommodate some or any of your requests. Please email email@example.com with additional concerns.
Plan Your Group Tour
Approximately 1 hour
Led by student ambassadors, visiting students will learn about campus life, academics, residence halls, and other campus offerings through a journey around campus.
Student Life Panel
Approximately 30 minutes
Get the opportunity to hear about campus life from current students.
Approximately 30 minutes
Learn about each step of the Concordia admission process from the people who will be helping you along the way – the admission representatives.
Approximately 45 minutes
Eat on campus in one of Concordia's award-winning dining options, The Maize or Anderson Commons.
Your group can stay on campus with current students. Available to high school junior and seniors. Must be requested at least one month in advance.
Group Tour Visit Policies
- Group tours are offered throughout the day between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.
- Group tours are not available during holidays or final exam periods. We will confirm that your date works within three business days after your initial inquiry.
- Overnight stays with current students on campus are possible with at least a one month notice. Please inquire for more details.
- At least one adult chaperone is required for every 10 students. The chaperone(s) must remain with the student group at all times.
- Meals in our buffet-style award-winning dining center, Anderson Commons, is offered on behalf of the Concordia Office of Admission. We are happy to provide the group with contact information for our food service provider for additional details. If you are a college readiness group (i.e., AVID, TRIO, Upward Bound, College Possible, etc.), alternatives can be arranged for one meal pending request and approval. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details.
- Groups are asked to arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time to allow members to unload the van/bus and go to the restroom before the start of the tour.
- Please note: If your group falls outside of the guidelines listed above, we are happy to provide campus maps for a self-guided tour.
Expectations for Group Visits
- Please remember that group tours may be held when classes are in session. Please be mindful of this to ensure a positive learning environment for all.
- During the presentation and tour, it is expected that all electronics are turned off or silenced.
- During your campus tour, please give your full respect and attention to your tour guides and/or admission representatives. Chaperones must attend the tour with the group.
- Visitors should stay together as a group.
- Chaperones are expected to assist with compliance of all group visit expectations.