Being a Loyal Cobber is about staying involved and giving back to future students, feeling a connection and proudly sharing it with those around you. It's simple; it's fun; and most of all, it celebrates Concordia.
Become a Loyal Cobber
Complete the four steps below to fill out the Loyal Cobber form and receive a special gift.
CONNECT: Stay Informed
Verify/update your contact information by one of two ways.
- Complete the online form
- Call (218) 299-3734
ENGAGE: Get Involved
Participate, mentor or volunteer.
- Attend or host an event in your area
- Network with Cobbers in your area or profession by mentoring a young alumni (Contact Karen Carlson, Associate Director of Alumni Relations, at 218-299-4335)
- Consider other ways to engage
SUPPORT: Make an Impact
Make a gift of any size each fiscal year (May 1-April 30).
SHARE: Show your Cobber pride
Share your Cobber spirit, anytime and anywhere!
- Wear your Cobber ring or rock your Cobber swag
- Interact with us on Facebook
- Share your Concordia story with a future Cobber
The Advancement Team confirms completion of the above steps.