Booking Your Event
If you'd like to learn more about hosting your event at Concordia, provide us with a few details so we can present the best options for your event.
A nonrefundable booking payment is required to confirm your reservation. A Certificate of Insurance is required by Concordia College. This information is provided to you when you contact Conferences and Events.
- Concordia offers a variety of venues for use, whether you need conference rooms, classrooms or a gathering space.
- Our Digital Media Services provides technology and sound.
- Menus are available from our national award-winning Dining Services, offering thousands of menu combinations in a café setting, and Catering by Concordia, offering full-service receptions, buffets, sit-down meals, snacks, decor and more.
- We provide signage to help direct your guests to your event.
- Convenient housing in our residence halls is available for groups staying overnight during the summer months.
- Campus security is on duty 24 hours every day.
- Conferences and Events staff are available to discuss details with you prior to the event and to assist throughout your event. You will receive a cost estimate that includes information about rental charges, technology and services.