Preparing for Commencement
- Complete and submit your application for graduation to the Registrar's Office.
- Declare your major(s) or minor(s) at the Registrar's Office.
- Check your Concordia email for important graduation information and announcements.
- Purchase your required cap and gown at the Cobber Bookstore during the designated times.
- Provide the Registrar's Office with contact information if you will be off campus for the semester prior to your graduation.
- Register as soon as possible for the Senior Farewell Banquet on Friday, May 1, and the Legacy Luncheon on Sunday, May 3, for seniors with parents and/or grandparents that are alumni or faculty/staff.
- Make plans to attend the Senior Send Off, hosted by President William J. Craft, the National Alumni Board and Students and Alumni linked together, on Saturday, May 2.
Check back spring semester for Commencement ticket information.