Preparing for Commencement
- Complete and submit your application for graduation to the Registrar's Office.
- Declare your major(s) or minor(s) at the Registrar's Office.
- Check your Concordia email for important graduation information and announcements.
- Purchase your required cap and gown at the Cobber Bookstore during the designated times.
- Provide the Registrar's Office with contact information if you will be off campus for the semester prior to your graduation.
- Register as soon as possible for the Senior Farewell Banquet on Friday, May 3, and the Legacy Luncheon on Sunday, May 5, for seniors with parents and/or grandparents that are alumni or faculty/staff.
- Make plans to attend the Senior Send Off, hosted by President William J. Craft, the National Alumni Board and Students and Alumni linked together, on Saturday, May 4.