Ways to Pay Your Fees
- Cash – in Business Office
- Check/Money order – in Business Office or via mail (Please include Student ID number)
- Electronic Check (checking or savings) – online
- Credit Card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, VISA) – online (A convenience fee of 2.75% of the transaction amount will be assessed. Starting May 1, 2018 this rate will increase to 2.85%)
View Statements or Pay Fees Online
To View Your Statement
- Click on "eStatements" tab from the top menu bar
- Click "Select" to view the most recent statement
- If you would like to view earlier statements, choose a different date from the dropdown menu and click "Select"
Make a Payment
- Click on the "Payments" tab on the top menu bar
- Click on the green "Make a Payment" button
- Select a payment (adjusting the amount in the box on the right if necessary) and click "Continue"
- Follow directions according to the payment method
- Electronic check from savings or checking
- Credit card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, VISA)
Set up for Receiving Refunds Electronically
- Click on "My Account"
- Click on "Payment Methods"
- If you have a "Saved Payment Method," simply edit that account by checking the box under "Refund Options"
- If you need to add a new payment method, follow the directions on the screen under that section
Reminder: You still need to request any non-Title IV refunds from the Business Office by emailing the Business Office or calling 218.299.3150. Refunds are not automatically issued. However, if the credit balance is the result of excess Title IV funds and Concordia does not have your authorization to hold the credit on your tuition account, those funds will be made available to you no later than 14 days after the date the credit balance occurred (if the balance occurred after the first day of class) or 14 days after the first day of class (if the credit balance occurred on or before the first day of class), in accordance with Federal Regulations.
Set up your Parents as Authorized Users
To enable your parents to view your statements and pay your fees online:
- Click on "My Account"
- Click on "Authorized Users"
- Complete required information.
- Authorized user(s) will receive log-in instructions and a randomly generated password. After they have logged in with their email address and generated password, they will be able to update a profile and choose a new password.
Receiving Tuition and Fees Statements
Fall & Spring semester
Fall Semester tuition and fees are due by Aug. 15 and Spring Semester tuition and fees are due by Jan. 15. All monthly statements are available online and are due the 15th of the following month. Emails will be sent to students at their Concordia email address indicating that a new billing statement is ready for viewing shortly after the 15th of each month. The email provides a link to CobberNet and once logged in, students can access the "eStatement" page by selecting the TouchNet icon at the top of the CobberNet page. We strongly suggest you make your parent(s) "Authorized Users" so that they may view your monthly statement.
Statements will not be mailed, but are available electronically on CobberNet mid-May. Fees are due by June 15. Please refer to instructions on how to view and pay online.