If you become aware of a person who is seriously injured, call 911 and Security/
Public Safety (3123). Be prepared to provide the following information:
1. Exact location of the injured person.
2. Condition of the injured person — level of consciousness, breathing, blood
loss, legal or illegal drug and alcohol use, apparent nature of injuries.
3. Name, address, phone number(s) of injured person if possible.
4. Your name, address, phone number.
B. Suicide Attempt
If someone is threatening suicide, call Security/Public Safety (3123). Be
prepared to provide the following information:
1. Exact location of the suicidal person.
2. Suicidal person’s name, address, phone number (if known).
3. Your name, current location, address and phone number(s).
4. Your relationship to the suicidal person.
5. What the suicidal person said or did to make you think he/she is suicidal.
6. Are you aware of the suicidal person’s plan?
7. Does the suicidal person have any weapons and if so, what type?
8. Has the suicidal person threatened anyone?
Suicide prevention assistance is also available from the Concordia Counseling
Center (3514) and the Suicide Hotline (232-4357).
If someone has attempted suicide, call Security/Public Safety (3123)
immediately. Follow instructions above.