A. Gas Leaks
If you detect or are aware of a gas leak, follow these instructions:
1. Stop what you are doing and evacuate the area.
2. Do not switch on any electrical equipment, as that could cause an
3. Call 911 and Security/Public Safety (3123) immediately.
B. Plumbing Problems/Flooding
In the event of plumbing problems or flooding:
1. Do not use any electrical equipment.
2. If the leak is a small plumbing problem, call Facilities Management (3362)
3. If a pipe has burst or rainfall is causing building flooding, call Security/
Public Safety (3123) and vacate the area if necessary.
C. Power Outages
Report power outages to Facilities Management personnel (3362) during
regular business hours and to Security/Public Safety (3123) after hours.