Weather-related updates, including any announcements about cancelled classes or closing the campus will be posted on our emergency site, www.ConcordiaEmergency.com.
1. Remove belongings from the floor if possible.
2. Small items of value may be taken with you if you must leave.
3. Move to a higher floor.
4. If sidewalks and streets are overcome with water, do not evacuate the building. Move to a higher floor.
If the National Weather Service issues a tornado warning for the Fargo-Moorhead area, the citywide Civil Defense Sirens will sound (these sirens are tested the first Wednesday of each month at 1 p.m.). If the sirens sound during the non-testing time:
1. Go to the lowest level of the building you are in and stay away from windows and exterior doors.
2. Monitor emergency weather statements and developments on a battery-operated radio since violent storms can often lead to power outages.
3. If power remains available, monitor emergency weather radar statements on a radio, TV or computer.