There are many different ways for an individual to report to the college:
- Contact the Title IX Coordinator or Deputy Title IX Coordinator:
- Title IX Coordinator: Peggy Torrance, 218-299-3339, TitleIX@cord.edu
- Vice President and Dean of Student Affairs: Sue Oatey, 218-299-3455, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director of Residence Life: Mikal Kenfield, 218-299-3889, email@example.com
- Director of Public Safety: William MacDonald, 218-299-4358, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Human Resources Representative, CLV: Joanne Barfknecht, 218-586-8771, email@example.com
- Interim Athletic Director: Rachel Bergeson, 218-299-4728, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Associate Dean of the College: Lisa Sethre-Hofstad, 218-299-3107, email@example.com
- Submit a report on-line. You may include your name and contact information or do so anonymously. This will go directly to the Title IX Coordinator.
Anonymous reporting form
- You are able to report anonymously by phone by calling the Campus Conduct Hotline, an independent organization, available 24/7 at 866.943.5787. Reports will be forwarded to the Title IX Coordinator.
Reporting to the college does not obligate you to initiate a formal complaint or file a report with law enforcement. Reporting your experience to the college will enable the college to offer you support, resources and appropriate protective measures.
Reporting Sexual Harassment or Misconduct That Has Happened to Someone Else
With the exception of college-identified confidential resources, all college employees who become aware of incidents or allegations of sex discrimination, sexual harassment, or sexual misconduct, must report the matter to the college. This obligation extends to student employees in the course of their work-related activities. All other individuals are strongly encouraged to report to the college as well.
You can submit the online reporting form, which will go directly to the Title IX Coordinator. Unless you are a college employee, you can choose to complete it anonymously. If you are a college employee, including a student employee who received information about sexual misconduct or sexual harassment as a result of your employment, you must provide your name and contact information.
Unless you are a college employee, or a student employee who has received information about sexual harassment or sexual misconduct as a result of your employment, you can report anonymously by calling the Campus Conduct Hotline, an independent organization, available 24/7, at 866.943.5787.