Click a heading to view the information
1. If you are setting up your account for the first time, go to step 2. If you already have an email account added to Outlook, skip to step 7.
2. Open Outlook
3. Click Next
4. Click Next
5. Enter your full name, Concordia email address, and Concordia password and select Next.
6. Select Finish. Your account should now be added, and your email should start downloading!
7. Open Outlook and Click File.
8. Select Accounts Settings and then Account Settings again.
9. Select New.
10. Follow steps 5 and 6 and your account should be added!
1. When Outlook starts for the first time, a wizard will help guide you through the process of setting up a mailbox.
2. Enter the email address to be added (email@example.com). Enter your password and check Manually configure server settings and click next.
3. Select Internet E-mail and click next. On the following screen, for Account Type select IMAP. For both the incoming/outgoing servers enter ccmail.cord.edu.
4. In the Username box enter your username and then enter your password in the password box.
5. Click More Settings and then select the Outgoing Server tab, and check the My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication box.
6. Select the Advanced tab and for the Incoming server port, change the type of encrypted connection to Auto, and useport 143. For the Outgoing server port, change the type of encrypted connection to None, and use port 587.
7. Close out of that windows by clicking Ok.
8. Click Next.
9. Your email account should be set up!
Windows 8/8.1 Mail App
1. Open the Windows Mail App
2. Navigate to the top or bottom right corner of the screen so that the Charms bar appears and select Settings.
3. Select Accounts.
4. Select Add an Account.
5. Select Exchange as the type.
6. Enter your Concordia email address and password and then hit Show More Details.
7. Enter "ccmail.cord.edu" for the Server Address and "CORD" for the Domain, and enter your Concordia username (without the @cord.edu) in the Username field.
8. Select Connect.
9. You may get a prompt about letting the Windows Mail App modify your computer's security settings. Accept this.
10. Your email account should now be added, and your emails should start downloading.
1. Open the Mac Mail app.
2. In the top left corner select Mail and go to Preferences.
3. Select the Accounts tab.
4. Select the plus sign to add an account.
5. Choose Exchange as the account type.
6. Enter your Concordia email address and password and select Continue.
7. Select Continue.
8. Select what apps you would like to sync with your Concordia account and select Done.
9. Your account should now be added and your emails should start downloading!
1. Open the Mac Mail App.
2. Select "Add Other Mail Account" and click Continue.
3. Enter your Concordia email address and password and click Create.
4. You will get a message saying that the "Account must be manually configured". Click Next.
5. Ensure that the IMAP tab at the top is selected and enter "ccmail.cord.edu" as the Mail Server. Click Next.
6. For the SMTP Server enter "ccmail.cord.edu". In the Username field enter "CORD\yourusername", and in the Password field enter your password.
7. You will get a prompt saying that the "Identity of ccmail.cord.edu could not be verified". Click Connect.
8. Your email account should now be connected, and your emails should start downloading.