The ITS Solution Center provides students with opportunities to gain beneficial work and leadership experience. Student Technicians perform a variety of tasks while providing IT support to students, staff and faculty across the Concordia College campus. Student Technicians work closely with the student management team and full-time staff at the ITS Solution Center taking support calls and providing professional service, in person, to offices around campus.
Students interested in applying need not be expert computer users. Training will be provided, however, students should have a good base of computer knowledge.
Benefits of working at the ITS Solution Center
- Competitive wages
- Schedule flexibility
- Holidays and breaks off of work
- Opportunities for summer employment
- Leadership and management opportunities
- Diverse and practical experiences
- Work on campus; no driving to and from work
- No social security taxes taken from your paycheck
The ITS Solution Center is not currently hiring.