- Log in to CobberNet
- Enter your Concordia username and password
- Click on the Banner icon at the top
- Click on the Personal Information tab and access Student Biographic Info Review to update any information that needs confirmation. Each block of information needs to be “confirmed” in order to proceed to the next step.
- Click the Add or Drop Classes link at the bottom of the page.
This will take you directly to the Registration Term screen.
- Select a Term (e.g. Fall 2017) from the drop-down menu and submit
- Enter your alternate PIN (ALT-PIN - received from your advisor) and submit
- To Add Classes - enter CRNs in Add Classes Worksheet section. Submit.
To Drop Classes – select option available in Action Pull-Down List for the course. Submit.
Note: Click Submit to complete registration. You are only registered if your classes show “web registered” to the left of your screen and no “registration add error” messages appear.
Features of Banner
Banner is your registration headquarters
From the student tab of Banner, you can search for courses, view your schedule, determine registration eligibility, access DegreeWorks or add/drop courses. Banner is accessible via CobberNet.
When to Register
Registration dates are based on credits taken
To determine which day you can register, access the student tab of Banner and click on "When Do I Register?"Log in to CobberNet