Alumni who attended Concordia College in 1984 or before are asked to use this form to request their transcript as these transcripts are in paper form only: Official Transcript Request form Print out the form, complete the information, sign it and then return to the Office of the Registrar by Fax at (218) 299-3224 or by mail. Transcripts are in paper form only and will be printed and mailed at no cost. Also available is a RUSH service at $20.00 (same day service) and Express (overnight service) at $35.00. Both these services must be pre-paid by cash or check.
Current students or students who entered Concordia Fall 2009 and after can use the Clearinghouse for a small fee through CobberNet. See “Student Records” in CobberNet. Or, students can use this form Official Transcript Request form at no cost.
Concordia College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide its online transcript ordering service and allows you to order official transcripts via the Web at any time, 24/7. Official Transcripts can be delivered electronically in as little as 15 minutes from when you place your order! You can order as many transcripts as you like in one online session using any major credit card. Real-time email and mobile text alerts keep you up-to-date on the status of your order. You can also track your order on the Transcript Ordering Web site.
You may also request a transcript through the U.S. Postal Service. Please include the following information in your request:
- Your first and last name (include maiden name, if applicable)
- Concordia College I.D. number or Social Security number
- Current Address and daytime phone number
- Email address
- Approximate dates of attendance
- Number of transcripts requested
- Names and complete addresses for all recipients
- Type of service requested (see below)
- Student’s handwritten signature
Office of the Registrar
901 8th Street S
Moorhead MN 56562
Regular orders will be processed within 2 business days. Transcripts received through the mail will be processed within 2 business days.
SAME DAY SERVICE
$20.00 Rush Fee for processing orders the same day and sending them out first class mail or hold for pick up. Enclose a check, cash or money order for rush fee. Credit cards are not accepted.
Additional $35.00 for processing an order and sending it Fed-Ex overnight express. Please note that we are unable to deliver express transcripts to post office boxes; a street address is required. All requests for express service must be received by 2 p.m. to be processed that day.
Federal Express International - $35
- Current students or students who entered Concordia 2009 and after can access/print an unofficial transcript through CobberNet. See “Student Records” in CobberNet.
- Alumni who attended before 2009 do not have a CobberNet account and therefore cannot access an unofficial transcript. However, they may obtain an official transcript through either Options 1 or 2 (please see above-mentioned instructions).