To ensure these requirements are met, Concordia will automatically enroll all international students in the International Student Accident and Sickness Plan. The insurance premium will automatically be added to your tuition statement. The International Student Health Insurance enables students to get the medical care he or she needs as well as protects them from unexpected medical costs.
|Fall semester||Spring Semester Appeal||Annual Cost|
|Minimum Dates Coverage Must be Effective*:
||8/1/2017 to 7/31/2018||1/1/2018 to 7/31/2018|| $1255 Aug-July
|Deadline to Submit Annual Coverage Appeal:||9/13/2017 5:00 p.m.||**New Spring Registrations
ONLY: 1/20/2018 5 p.m.
|Fall Semester Billing: $523 Aug.-Dec
Spring Semester Billing: $732 Jan-July
*Coverage must be effective by 8/1/2017 to appeal August supplemental insurance
Process to Request an Appeal from the International Student Health Insurance Plan:
- Scan the following items to email@example.com in one pdf attachment
- Completed & signed appeal request form
- Copy of insurance documents which will include the following
- Plan Holder Name and Date of Birth
- Insurance Carrier and Plan Name
- Start Date and End Date of Coverage
- Certification that the current plan covers full healthcare versus an international emergency medical plan.