Commencement tickets are available for pick up at the Campus Information Desk in the Knutson Campus Center.
Each participating graduate will receive up to 6 tickets with Concordia ID. All tickets are general admission and free. Doors open at 1:15pm. Graduates do not need tickets.
Graduates unable to pick up tickets in person must email Campus Information (email@example.com) to designate who will be allowed to pick them up as well as how many additional tickets are requested.
Seating is available on the floor for guests requiring accommodations for special needs. Request special needs seating when picking up your tickets.
If more than six tickets are needed
- Ask friends for extra tickets.
- Ask faculty or staff for his/her ticket.
- Sign up on the waitlist for extra tickets when you pick up your six tickets. However, there is no guarantee you will receive the extra tickets requested.
- Unclaimed tickets will be redistributed after the deadline of April 21st to graduates on the waitlist that requested extra tickets.
- How it works: The number of remaining tickets will be divided by the number of graduates that requested extra tickets and each graduate who requested extra tickets will be notified.
- Those graduates will be informed by email on Sunday, April 23rd the number of extra tickets available for pick-up on Tuesday, April 24th at 8am through Thursday, April 27th at 5pm.
- If extra tickets are still available on Friday, April 28th, anyone may pick them up on a first come, first serve basis beginning at 7:30am.
If you have additional questions about commencement tickets, please contact the Campus Information office at 218.299.4000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.