Preparing items for the reserve collections takes time. Please submit all reserve requests as early as possible.
- Submit a reserve request form at least two working days prior to the date your students will need the materials.
- Instructor-owned materials to be placed on reserve, should also be delivered to the library's Circulation Department at least two working days prior to the date your students will need them.
- Submit a reserve request form at least two weeks prior to the date your students will need the materials.
- Single-sided photocopies of all instructor-owned materials should be delivered to the library's Circulation Department at least two weeks prior to the date your students will need them. Please include the title page and copyright page of the source.
Library staff can photocopy materials for you at the rate of $.20 per page.
Library staff will notify you when your reserve materials are available for your students.
When your items have been added to the reserve collection, you will receive an e-mail with Reserve ID numbers for each item. Please give these numbers to your class. Students will use these Reserve IDs to request materials at the Circulation Desk
Library staff will notify you of copyright status and reserve availability. When you receive notification of availability, please check to make sure that the material is readable and provide your students with instructions for accessing the material through Moodle.
Good to know...
- As a general rule, Interlibrary loan materials cannot be placed on reserve.
- Faculty members may use reserve materials for a class by booking them in advance. Contact Leah Anderson, Circulation Manager.
- At the end of each semester, all reserve items are deleted from each Moodle account. Students taking an incomplete will need to arrange for access to these materials with their instructor.