- To set up a RefWorks alumni account, please follow these simple steps:
- Verify your alumni status by contacting Linda Lyman in the Alumni Relations office at (218) 299-4568 or email@example.com
- Within two business days, you will receive the access code required to create a RefWorks account
- After receipt of the code, go to RefWorks (the link from the library homepage will not work for off-campus alumni access)
- Enter the group code, then click the GO TO LOGIN button
- Click SIGN UP FOR A NEW ACCOUNT
- Enter the required information to complete the process
If you have questions or concerns regarding RefWorks, please Ask a Librarian.
If you had a RefWorks account as a student you do not have to create a new one, simply go to RefWorks and enter your account information.
RefWorks has instructional video tutorials available at www.youtube.com/proquestrefworks.