- Invited Students: Students who have received our personal invitation letter via mail can register below.
- Nominated Students: Students who have not received our personal invitation letter, but are nominated by their orchestra conductor, can also register below.
- An email confirmation will be sent upon registration completion.
- Below you will find instrument-specific excerpts. Choose the one for your instrument and include an audio recording of the excerpt along with your online application. The Concordia String faculty will use these recordings for chair placement within the ensemble:
Bass Cello Harp Viola Violin
- Some options for submitting the audition recordings: 1) recorded on to a CD and mailed; 2) uploaded to a thumb drive and mailed; or 3) uploaded as an attachment to an email to: email@example.com.
- Please mail your signed Honor String Orchestra Registration Form, together with the $125 Registration Fee (checks made payable to "Concordia College"), to:
Concordia College, Honor String Orchestra
Attn. Kent Loken
901 8th St. S.
Moorhead, MN 56562
- Honor String Orchestra members will receive the music approximately 2 weeks ahead of the event.