Join us the week of Aug. 26 for fall orientation. It's your chance to dive in, get to know the campus and meet more Cobbers before kicking off the academic year.
During fall orientation, you will:
- Meet your roommate and get settled into your residence hall.
- Meet your classmates and fellow Orientation Club members.
- Attend the Welcome Show and Cabaret.
- Join other Concordia students in a community-wide service-learning project.
- Get your own Cobber Beanie.
Fall orientation is planned and coordinated by an Orientation Committee of students who loved their own Orientation experiences and want to make yours a great experience!
International Student Orientation
August 24th & 25th
International Student Orientation will focus on visa regulations, U.S. culture and academic expectations. We'll cover banking, employment, health insurance, culture shock and cultural adjustment, along with introducing you to support people on campus.